Download and install and office setup from office.com/setup . log in and enter office 25 digit product key to activate your office product. if you are new user then you need to create a office account to get more benefits of office 365 subscription. Word gives styles and style sets to assist you with modifying your substance. Utilizing a style — a named set of organizing particulars — makes it simple to apply reliable designing all through a Word 2019 record. For instance, you may apply the style named
Heading 1 to all headings in the archive and the style named Normal to all the customary body content. Here are the benefits of this methodology:
Straightforwardness: Applying a style is simpler than physically applying designing. Furthermore, changing the organizing is a no brainer. On the off chance that you need the headings to appear to be unique, for instance, you can adjust the Heading 1 style to transform them at the same time.
Consistency: You don’t need to stress over every one of the headings being organized reliably; on the grounds that they’re all utilizing a similar style, they’re naturally no different.
To assign a different style to a paragraph in Word, follow these steps:
- Click your mouse anywhere in the paragraph you want to change.
- Click the Home tab.
- Click the More arrow (the down arrow with the horizontal line above it) to the right of the Styles gallery, opening the full list of the Styles gallery styles.
- Click the style you want.
To change to a different style set in Word, follow these steps:
- On the Design tab, point to one of the style sets in the Style Sets gallery in the Document Formatting group.
The new style set is previewed in your document’s existing text.
- Click the style set you want.
If you don’t like any of the choices displayed, click the More button for the gallery to open the full gallery of choices. Notice that you can reset to the default style set from this gallery menu, or save the current settings as a new style set.
You can also manually modify any style’s definition. Suppose that you want the body text in a document to be a little larger. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Styles pane by clicking the dialog box launcher for the Styles group (on the Home tab).
- In the Styles pane, point to the style you want to modify so that a down arrow appears to its right.
- Click the down arrow to open a menu.
- Click Modify.
- In the Modify Style dialog box that appears, make any formatting changes as desired.
- Click OK.